VERIOT LLC LIMITED WARRANTY TO END-USERS
Warranty; Limited Warranty Period, Warranty Recipient; Exclusions; Exclusive Remedy:
- The device you purchased (the “Product”) is provided by Veriot LLC. Veriot is providing this Limited Warranty only to the original end-user purchaser of the Product (the “Purchaser” or “you”). This warranty is nontransferable.
- Veriot warrants to you that this Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of original purchase (the “Warranty Period”). If the Product fails due to a covered warranty event during the Warranty Period, you will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) and must return the Product to Veriot LLC in accordance with the procedures set forth below during the Warranty Period. The Product will then be repaired or replaced (with the same or a similar model, which may be a refurbished model) at Veriot’s option, without charge for either parts or labor. This limited warranty will not apply if the Product is modified, tampered with, misused, physically damaged, or subjected to abnormal working conditions (including, but not limited to, abuse, electrical, fire, and water damage).
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
To obtain service under this warranty, you must contact Veriot customer service by telephone at 1-844-4VERIOT (1-844-483-7468), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the steps on warranty claims detailed at www.veriot.com to submit a claim. Veriot will only replace or repair a Product that has been approved by Veriot based on the original dated bill of sale, or a substitute proof of purchase acceptable to Veriot at Veriot’s sole opinion and in accordance with applicable law. Upon acceptance of the claim, the Purchaser shall receive correspondence from Veriot confirming the receipt of the claim. Veriot will then charge the credit card on file with the amount of what was originally paid for the product and send a confirm that a new unit has been shipped, along with instructions on the return process and a description of the charge for the new unit. Purchaser must follow the return instructions to be eligible to receive a refund for what was charged the replacement device. The package that includes the replacement device shall include a prepaid return label with a protective shipping box for the originally purchased device addressed to the Veriot Returns Department. The Purchaser shall be responsible, for placing the proof of purchase, the unit and the return email in a protective box and send the unit back to Veriot returns department. If and only if Veriot finds the device malfunction to fall within the warranty agreement shall the Purchaser receive a full refund of what was charged for the replacement unit. Please note that the review of the device returned and the documentation required may take up to 4 weeks to process.
Discrepancy & Shipping Damage:
- For wrong items, missing items, shipping damage, or other discrepancy related to the shipment of repaired or replacement Product by Veriot LLC; Purchaser should report to our Customer Service department within ten (10) days after receipt, but not more than two weeks after the items were received from Veriot LLC. Any claims made more than two weeks after receipt of such items by Purchaser will not be honored by Veriot LLC.
- For any shipping damage that occurs when Purchaser is returning the Product to Veriot LLC pursuant to this warranty, Purchaser must file a claim with Purchaser’s carrier immediately. All items must be shipped by Purchaser with insurance, so Purchaser must report damage to Customer’s carrier for coverage.
- Purchaser is responsible for paying any freight charge caused by refused shipment or unclaimed goods shipped to Purchaser by Veriot LLC.
- Veriot LLC will use reasonable efforts to deliver on time; however; Veriot LLC is not liable for late or lost shipments. In the event the replacement or repaired Product is lost during shipment from Veriot LLC to you, you must contact our Customer Service department in the manner described above to obtain another replacement or repaired Product in accordance with this warranty.
Force Majeure; Certain Damages Excluded:
- Veriot LLC shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations when such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, strike, riot, fire, flood, earthquake, lock-out, late or non-delivery by suppliers, shortage or unavailability of materials, components or transportation facilities, or any act, refusal to act, regulation, order or intervention of any governmental authority.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VERIOT LLC OR ITS PARENT OR AFFLIATES OR THE SELLER OF THE PRODUCT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, OR LOST GOODWILL, LOST RESALE PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR SOFTWARE, WORK STOPPAGE OR IMPAIRMENT OF OTHER GOODS, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR IF SUCH DAMAGE COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.